Web Development: Custom Web Apps and Websites
Our web development process identifies what kind of website your organization needs. For informational brochure or blog sites, we recommend WordPress. If you have heftier needs than that, we can build a custom app in PHP or Ruby on Rails, to specifications we help you define. Our team partners with you every step of the way to ensure that your website or app is exactly what you need.
Commerce Kitchen approaches web engineering with three core principles in mind:
1. Your site should be built to complement your business goals.
Having a pretty site is important, but having a pretty site that also brings in revenue is the ideal.
Commerce Kitchen’s approach is better because we take the time to truly understand your goals rather than simply making what it is you think you want. Our technological strengths take care of your weaknesses.
2. The web development process needs more than engineers.
Proper web engineering cannot take place in a vacuum. Applications burn through capital and resources when proper attention hasn’t been given to Usability and Design (UX) and searchability and architecture (SEO).
Commerce Kitchen is an integrated design shop, allowing our programmers to constantly check-in with our in-house experts in UX and SEO. As our engineers work, the application is built correctly for the search engines and the users.
3. We utilize agile project management.
Our project management approach keeps you, the client, front and center. Our iterations are quick, our check-ins with you often, and our revision pipelines efficient.
We use Pivotal Tracker as our primary project management tool, allowing you to see visually the pace of the project and re-prioritize user “stories” with easy drag and drop actions.
- Our team gets you going quickly
- Add more devs as your project evolves, or scale back as budget or scope contracts
- Short iterations means you’re seeing work quickly and can make changes to the project quickly as challenges present themselves
- Our team is constantly engaged – working on your project close to full-time.
- Engaged, agile project management
- Our SEO and UX team supports the engineers to make sure everything adheres to current usability and search engine standards
Contact Tynan to find out how our Denver web developers can help you achieve your goals
We design and develop web apps that can help you:
- Save up to three hours a day on administrative time
- Cut the need for IT staff by 60%
- Manage your business from anywhere there’s an internet connection
- Hold employees accountable for their actions with full documentation and records
- Search data and run custom reports using any criteria and time frame
- Export and email reports to superiors as Excel spreadsheets or PDF’s
- Improve customer service with instantaneous access to the services you provide
- Minimum training required: simply open a browser, login, point and click
- Integrate with outside accounting systems such as Quickbooks
- Customized to how you do business