ApproachLean, Cross-Functional Teams. Outstanding Delivery.
HOW WE BUILD RESULTS
A national Standish Group survey conducted over a ten-year period discovered that an average application was released with 64% of its features rarely or never used by its target users:
Commerce Kitchen invests more money in ongoing training from world-class technology product owners than a typical technology vendor. It is our passion and our purpose.
As such, when we build, we focus first on the top 36% of features that are going to be most often used, which keeps projects moving quickly, the budget in line, and produces tangible results, which we recommend tracking based on finely-tuned Key Performance Indicators and user feedback tools.
BUILDING IMPACT WITH DESIGN
Digital health entrepreneurs cannot achieve the impact and outcomes they seek if the platform is not designed with the users 100% in mind. Our experienced team at Commerce Kitchen does not make assumptions when designing; we go straight to the users, and we test ideas with them often.
RANGE OF SERVICES INCLUDED
According to the needs of your organization and feedback from your product leadership team, Commerce Kitchen will perform consulting services in one or more of the following categories:
- Product strategy consulting
- Market strategy consulting
- User Experience design
- User Interface design
- Software architecture technical analysis
- Database design and deployment
- Responsive web application programming
- iOS mobile application programming
- Android mobile application programming
- Microservices programming
- Reactive system programming
- Server infrastructure deployment
- Back-end programming
- Front-end programming
- Application workflow documentation
- Refactoring planning and approach
- Overall technology roadmap planning and go-to-market strategy
- Product owner training
- Developer training
- Establishment of HIPAA practices and policies
- HIPAA remediation
- EHR Interoperability with Epic, Cerner, and other major vendors
- HL7 messaging
- Enterprise security remediation
There is a lot of confusion around using Amazon Web Services (AWS) for healthcare technology infrastructure. We constantly hear questions like, “Is it possible to get a business associate agreement (BAA) with AWS?” or, “Doesn’t AWS HIPAA Compliant services cost $1,500...
*This post assumes the reader has a basic understanding of the Agile and Scrum principles and frameworks. We at Commerce Kitchen are big fans of Agile Software Development and Scrum. Over half of our team consists of certified ScrumMasters or Scrum Product Owners, and...
The phrase “Hello World” has been in widespread use throughout computer programming circles since 1973. Eventually, it would become the phrase that all beginning programmers would first learn to output when they were learning a new programming language. In the modern...